- FACULTY OF LAWS
- POST-FIRST DEGREE LLB–3 YEARS
(Evening/Week-end School available)
- UNDERGRADUATE LL.B. DEGREE – 4 YEARS
HOLDERS (Evening/Week-end School available)
- FACULTY OF ARTS:
- BA SOCIOLOGY
- BA RELIGIONS
- SCHOOL OF MEDICINE & ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES:
- BSc. PUBLIC HEALTH/ HEALTH SERVICES MANAGEMENT – 4 YEARS (Week-end School available)
- MSc. Health Services Management/ Master of Public Health.
General Requirements for all Undergraduate Programmes:
- WASSCE/SSSCE holders who have credits (A1-C6/A-D respectively) in the following three Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Social Studies plus credits (A1-C6/ A-D) in three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study,
- ‘A’ LEVEL holders with credits in at least five C5 subjects at the GCE ‘0’ Level (or its equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics plus at least two passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level,
MATURE STUDENTS who have attained the age of 25 years or above at the time of Application and have passes in five GCE ‘0 Level subjects or WASSCE/SSSCE including English Language and Mathematics, in addition to passing an Entrance Examination and/or selection for Interview.
- FOREIGN APPLICANTS (online application only) and all others who have any of the above-mentioned qualifications or their equivalent from an accredited/recognized Institution. They must show evidence of proficiency in English language, with credible documents from an accredited institution.
- ALL APPLICANTS must produce receipt numbers for verification of payment for admission forms.
Special Requirements for Post-First Degree LLB:
Applicants for the 3-year Post-First Degree LL.B. programme must be holders of a good First degree or an equivalent in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Two authenticated copies of certificate (degree)
- Two original copies of transcripts
- Four passport size photographs
- Three reference letters
Special Requirements for HND/Diploma, Teachers Cert ‘A’ Holders and Professionals
- Applicants for Undergraduate LLB Degree – 4 Years
Higher National Diploma holders and holders of Teacher’s Certificate ‘A’ from a recognized Polytechnic or Teacher’s Training College and others may be admitted. Candidates with a minimum of Part 2 of ICA (Ghana), ACCA, ICSA, CIMA may be considered for admission. Applicants with relevant professional qualification in Business may be considered.
(ii) BA Sociology:
i. Applicants in possession of Diploma in Social Work/Social Administration and any other relevant diplomas from an accredited university or institution.
ii. Applicants must pass a written examination and interview.
iii. Applicants who possess Diploma in Social Work/Social Administration and other relevant diplomas acceptable to the Faculty will be admitted into year 2. Applicants with distinction will be admitted to year 3 of the programme.
Suitably qualified applicants may be required to write an entrance examination.
iii) Religious Studies:
Applicants who possess Diploma or Higher National Diploma (with Second Class Lower) in Religious Studies/Theology, Adult Education, Social work or related humanities disciplines from an accredited University/Theological Seminary will be admitted to Level 300.
SCHOOL OF MEDICINE & ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
BSc. Public Health/ Health Services Management
- Credit passes (A – D for SSSCE) or (A1 – C6 for WASSCE) with aggregate 24 or better in THREE core subjects which must be English, Integrated Science and Mathematics and,
- THREE Electives subjects which must be Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry
Advanced Level Holders:
A’ LEVEL holders with credits in at least Five C5 subjects at the GCE ‘0’ Level (or its equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics plus at least two passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level.
Applicants in possession of a Diploma (at least second class lower division; GPA of at least 2.5) in any life sciences from a recognised university may be considered for admission to Level 300 of the BSc (Hons) Health Services Management/Public Health degree programme.
Applicants in possession of Certificate of any health sciences and have practised for 3 years may be considered for admission to Level 200 of the BSc. (Hons) Health Services Management/Public Health degree programme.
SCHOOL OF GRADUATE STUDIES AND RESEARCH
MSc. Health Services Management/Master of Public Health Programme
To qualify to read the MSc Health Services Management/Master of Public Health programme, the eligible applicant should, first, have a good first degree in any of the life sciences with at least two years working experience and should have passed a pre-selection interview.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants can purchase the application forms from the Bookshop, Kanda Campus at Readwide Building, 12 Ablade Road, Kanda, Accra or go online and follow the instructions.
- ALL APPLICANTS ARE TO VISIT www.mountcrestuniversity.com DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION FORM, FILL, SUBMIT IT AND PAY FOR THE FORMS.
- SELECTION INTERVIEW DATES:
THURSDAY, 12TH SEPTEMBER – SATURDAY, 14TH SEPTEMBER, 2019
- COMMENCEMENT OF LECTURES:
MONDAY, 30TH SEPTEMBER, 2019
- MATRICULATION DATE:
SATURDAY, 28TH SEPTEMBER, 2019
Cost of application form is:
- LL.B Programme – GH¢400 – USD200
- BA Sociology/BA Religions – GHc200 – USD200
- BSc Public Health – GH¢300 – USD200
- MSc. Public Health/Health Services – GHc400 – USD300
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS:
Completed Application Forms, together with all required documents should be enclosed in a Priority EMS envelope and submitted:
BY POST OR HAND DELIVERY TO
THE OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
MOUNTCREST UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
12TH ABLADE ROAD ,KANDA ESTATE ,ACCRA
MOUNTCREST UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
P.O BOX YK 1408, KANDA, ACCRA.
DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS: FRIDAY, 6TH SEPTEMBER, 2019
For further information contact the following:
Call: +233-302-937-219; 233-0302263202