MOUNTCREST UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
(KANDA CAMPUS) ACCRA
(NAB ACCREDITED AND AFFILIATED TO KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (KNUST), KUMASI
MARCH 2019 ADMISSIONS
ADMISSION OF CANDIDATES TO UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE
PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC YEAR
It is announced for the information of prospective Applicants and the general public that Application Forms for Admissions to the following Undergraduate Programmes to be run by MountCrest University College in March 2019 Academic Year are now on sale.
The sale of undergraduate admission forms is open to the following applicants:
1. Holders of a good first degree in any discipline for applicants wishing to read Law
Two authenticated copies of certificate (Degree)
Two original copies of transcripts
Four passport size photographs
Three reference letters
Receipt number for verification of payment for admission forms
2. WASSCE/SSSCE holders who have credits (A1-C6/ A-D respectively) in the following three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/ A-D) in three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study,
3. ‘A’ LEVEL holders with credits in at least Five C5 subjects at the GCE ‘0’ Level (or its equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics, and a Science subject (for non-science students) and Arts subject (for science students).
4. MATURE STUDENTS must have attained the age of 25 years or above at the time of Application. There is an Entrance Examination and/or selection Interview,
Cost of Application Form is:
• LL.B Programme GH¢400 – USD200
• BA Sociology/BA Religions GHc200 – USD200
• BA Publishing Studies/BWS- GHc200 – USD200
ALL APPLICANTS ARE TO CAREFULLY READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE END BEFORE STARTING THE APPLICATION PROCESS.
1. ALL APPLICANTS ARE TO VISIT www.mountcrestuniversity.com DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION FORM, FILL, SUBMIT AND PAY FOR THE FORMS.
2. ADMISSION INTERVIEWS: FEBRUARY, 2019
3. MATRICULATION DATE: SATURDAY, 2ND MARCH, 2019.
4. All programmes are run on a full time basis; including evening and weekend.
5. INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE,
6. FOREIGN APPLICANTS and all others who have any of the above-mentioned qualifications or their equivalent from an accredited/recognized Institution.
UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES ON OFFER
1. FACULTY OF LAWS:
LAW (LL.B) DEGREE PROGRAMME
(A) POST-FIRST DEGREE –3 YEARS
(Evening/Week-end School available)
(B) UNDERGRADUATE LL.B. DEGREE – 4 YEARS for SSSCE/WASSCE/HND/ BACCALAUREAT
2. FACULTY OF ARTS:
(i) BA SOCIOLOGY
(ii) BA RELIGIONS
(Regular/Evening/Week-end/Sandwich Programmes available)
3. FACULTY OF COMMUNICATIONS & PUBLISHING STUDIES:
BA PUBLISHING STUDIES – 4 YEARS (Regular/Evening/Week-end/Sandwich Programmes available)
4. FACULTY OF SOCIAL WORK:
BSW – SOCIAL WORK – 4 YEARS (Regular/Evening/Week-end/Sandwich Programmes available)
Candidates with Diploma in Social Work and Publishing are encouraged to apply for a 2-year top-up degree. Qualified diplomates will be admitted to Level 200 or 300 depending on the class they obtained.
NOTE: LECTURES WILL BE HELD FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY (REGULAR/EVENING): THE STARTING DATE FOR ALL PROGRAMMES IS MONDAY, 4TH MARCH, 2019.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS:
Completed Application Forms, together with all required documents should be enclosed in a Priority EMS envelope and submitted to:
MOUNTCREST UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
12 ABLADE ROAD
P.O. BOX YK 1408
KANDA – ACCRA.
DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF
FRIDAY, 25TH MARCH, 2019
For further information contact the following:
Call: +233-302263202; +233-302937219